You must be logged in to save properties to your favorites! Please log in.
Manager: Debbie Mogg
Phone: 01724 734824
Care Services: Adult Services, Elderly Care
Key Features: Specialist Mental Health home for clients with complex needs
Gilby House care home is a dual registered nursing / residential unit providing for 22 clients, aged 18 years plus whose needs are associated with mental health and physical disability. This unit caters for clients with the potential for challenging behaviour.
For more information download the brochure below or alternatively contact the team here at PrimeLife directly and click here.
Registered care categories:
Mental disability, Nursing, Physical disability
Main Facilities & Services:
- American style lounge
- Games Room
- Pool Table
- Spacious gardens and seated courtyard area
- Annual refurbishment programme
- Clients laundry
- Digital TV aerial points in every room
- On-site transport available
- Several extra large rooms
- with full en-suite facilities