You must be logged in to save properties to your favorites! Please log in.
Manager: Fikile Ntshingila
Phone: 01427 615577
Care Services: Adult Services, Elderly Care
Key Features: Specialist Learning Disability service for complex nursing clients
Middlefield House care home is a 17 bed community based nursing care centre designed for residents who require specialist care associated with learning disabilities. Our team of carers all have a wealth of experience and are carefully trained to maintain high standards of care.
Plus, Middlefield House care home is fitted with a sensory lounge and is subject to an annual refurbishment programme to make sure that all of the rooms are up to date with the latest facilities and amenities.
For more information please download the brochure below or click here to contact the team at PrimeLife.
Registered care categories:
Learning disability, Nursing, Physical disability
Main Facilities & Services:
- En-Suite bathrooms available
- Conservatory and sun lounge
- Sensory Lounge
- Activity equipment for disabled clients
- Secure internal courtyard gardens with patio seating areas
- Annual refurbishment programme
- Digital TV aerial points in every room
- On-site transport provision