You must be logged in to save properties to your favorites! Please log in.
Manager: Melissa Stroud
Phone: 01482 667223
Care Services: Elderly Care
Key Features: Greatly anticipated - a new dementia service opening in Summer 2014
Opened in summer 2014, Westerlands Care Village in East Riding, Yorkshire comprises of Brough Lodge and Elloughton House. Brough Lodge has 34 single rooms and Elloughton House has 28 single rooms. All rooms offer full en-suite accommodation providing care for clients with dementia and who need residential care.
28 and 34 single bedrooms with full en-suite facilities
For more information regarding this care home please download the brochure below or alternatively you can contact the team at PrimeLife directly by clicking here.
Registered care categories:
Dementia, Intermediate Care, Mental disability, Physical disability
Main Facilities & Services:
- Cold drinks dispensers in lounge areas
- Hearing loops in all lounges
- Themed lounge areas
- Landscaped garden with patio seating areas
- Annual refurbishment programme
- On-site transport provision
- All single room accommodation
- Manor House style of accommodation
- Hairdressing salon